The field of Computational Photography seeks to create new photographic functionalities and experiences that go beyond what is possible with traditional cameras and image processing tools. The IEEE International Conference on Computational Photography is organized with the vision of fostering the community of researchers, from many different disciplines, working on computational photography.
- ICCP 2016 (Evanston, IL): http://compphotolab.northwestern.edu/ICCP2016/
- ICCP 2015 (Houston TX): http://iccp.rice.edu
- ICCP 2014 (Santa Clara, CA): https://sites.google.com/site/iccp2014web/
- ICCP 2013 (Cambridge, MA): https://sites.google.com/site/iccp2013/
- ICCP 2012 (Seattle, WA): http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/events/iccp2012/
- ICCP 2011 (Pittsburg, PA): http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ICCP2011/